His name is Dustin Bell he is Seventeen he is a Sophomore and gets told he looks a whole lot like Dan Howell.
His personality is:
- + Funny, Artistic
- - Lazy, Irresponsible
His siblings are:
- Danielle Bell, his eighteen year old sister. Danielle is like the parents and Dustin his the kid. They act completely opposite. While Danielle is completely responsible Dustin is not. He is carefree and she stresses over every little thing. People find it hard to believe they are related.
- Delilah Bell, his fifteen year old sister. Delilah is a mixture of both Danielle and Dustin. Dustin and her have a very good relationship and Dustin tries to be the best big brother he can be to her.
His home life is:
- His dad and his mom divorced when he was much younger, eight to be exact. They usually are with their mom but over the summer they go to stay with their father and his new wife.
- He would like them to still be together be he understands the divorce and how it is much better than for them to just fight all the time. He sees how happy his mom and dad are and it makes him happy.
Clubs he is in include:
- Art Club. He is in art club and has always been interested in art, mostly photography. He likes to take pictures of scenery especially. When ever he goes to his dad’s house he takes walks and takes pictures of everything.
Other facts about Dustin are:
- He was held back his eighth grade year. It’s not that he is not smart he just hardly ever does the work. He has dyslexia and doing work sometimes is very hard for him. He doesn’t like accepting help though so he never wants people to know.
- He is in the Standard Sophomore class with a C - D average.
The role of Dustin is Open.