His name is Wyatt Boyd or Mister Boyd he is Twenty Seven he is a Health Teacher and the Male Soccer Couch and he gets told he looks a whole lot like James Franco.
His personality is:
- + Easygoing, Charming
- - Unfaithful, Irresponsible
His children are:
- He has no kids but he does have custody over his younger brother Eric Boyd who is seventeen. He gain custody over his younger brother when he was only twenty because their father passed away. At first Wyatt hated it. Having to look after his little brother when he was only twenty but as he got older he grew to like it. He got a closer relationship with his brother he didn’t have before.
His life story is:
- He grew up with his father and his mother in Arizona. His mom was everything to him. He loved her so much. When he was ten he got a little brother who he loved to pick on. That is just what big brothers do. He always pulled pranks on him and messed with him till he got about sixteen. When he was sixteen he found a new hobby, girls.
- You could say he was a bit of a player. Girls loved Wyatt, he was smart, handsome, and charming. Girls gave him lots of attention and he loved it.
- When he was seventeen he got a call that his mom had died in her sleep from a new medication she had been taking. He and his family was crashed by the loss and soon after his father became sick. Wyatt couldn’t take it and he left home for college and didn’t look back. When he was nineteen after two years of not being home he came back. His father was sick and near death.
- When he was twenty his dad passed and Wyatt wanted to runaway but this time he couldn’t he had stay with his brother.
Other Facts about Wyatt are:
- He decided to be a health teacher because as a kid he wanted to be a doctor. He was always interested in the medical field but when he got to college he realized how much it would take to be a doctor and he didn’t want to go through that. So he became a health teacher.
- People refer to him as a very laid back teacher. He never gives home work and he is young so everyone finds him easy to talk to. Even though some teachers call it being lazy and irresponsible he doesn’t really mind it’s just his teaching style.
- He is not good with relationships at all. In fact his brother says he probably couldn’t keep a relationship with his life depended on it. And Wyatt know it is true. His player ways followed him from high school to now.
The role of Wyatt is Open.
Okay so my trip went much longer than expected so I did not return till last night and today my boyfriend took me out on a date to see now you see me and have lunch so that is why I haven’t been on much of today either but I am back now so I’ll be posting some more characters tonight and answering any questions.
So hi guys sorry I haven’t been on today but I’m spending today and tomorrow on a small trip so I will not be on, sorry for the trouble and I will answer all questions when I can. :)
PLEASE SOMEON APPLY FOR RAE'S FC BECAUSE SHE IS LIKE JESSHA SOULMATE PLeASE OMG I'M LITERALLY BEGIN YOU ALL
I really hope someone applies for her because she is gorgeous and there is like no FC’s for her.
Her name is Rae Flores she is Eighteen she is a Senior and she gets told she looks a whole lot like Chloe Norgaard.
Her personality is:
- + Unique, Silly
- - Carefree, Unpredictable
Her siblings are:
She has an older sister but she is not featured in the roleplay.
- Xavier Flores, her seventeen year old brother. Both her and her brother have been outcast to the family. As their older sister got all the praise and attention they were left out to dry. That made them very close to each other and that is what gave them their great relationship today.
Her home life is:
- Growing up she got the message loud and clear that she was no her parents favorite. Or even close to it. She has always known her sister who was two years older than her was the favorite. And her brother got the message too.
- Her parents hardly pay attention to her and many think that is why she is the way she is today. Unpredictable. As a kid she would do things to get her parents attention. Like do really good on a test, draw well, learn the piano, she tried so hard to impress them but she never did So she just stooped trying to impress them or anybody. She started doing what makes her happy.
Clubs she is in include:
- Art Club. As a kid she knew drawing was her passion and that was what she wanted to do. She taught herself to draw by getting those learn it yourself art books from the library. But as she got older she was tried of drawing some thing out of a book, she wanted to make it her own. So now she usually draws or paints or sculpts abstract pieces that she comes up with herself.
Other facts about Rae are:
- She loves dying her hair crazy bright colors. It makes her feel like she is her own person. Of course her parents did notice it as well and told her that they hated it but she didn’t care. She loves her hair the way it is and she is not changing it for her parents or anyone else.
- She has a B-C average in the Honors Senior class. As a kid when she was striving for her parents attention she studied all the time. Even studying things out of her level. Anything for them to notice but when she stopped caring she still had learned all the things she needed. She is a very fast learner and it is very easy for her to learn.
The role of Rae is Open.